Post Extraction Instructions
- The cotton kept in the extraction’s side to be maintained in position for 1/2 an hour to help stop bleeding.
- Spitting out of blood & saliva following the extraction procedure must be avoided as it prolongs the healing process.
- Applications of ice pack extra orally on the extraction’s side is recommended to reduce the post operative swelling.
- Avoid eating hot,hard,spicy food & aerated drinks for a day following the extraction.
- Consumption of soft and cold food during the healing phase is recommended.
- From the next day on wards one should do warm salt water gargling 3 to 4 times daily for the next 3 days,on the advice of of the dental surgeon.
- Please take your medicines as prescribed by the Doctor
- Extracted tooth should be replaced after one or two months.